Experience the art of stone carving and sculpture with the help of a master craftsman
• Learn and develop new skills in a friendly and relaxed environment
• Small classes of up to 6 students
• Sculpture and carving classes for adults of all levels and abilities
• Individualised teaching tailored to each learner
• Guidance for students preparing portfolios for FE & HE as well as vocational practice
• Materials included
• Tools and safety equipment provided
Develop your traditional carving technique or create your own personal sculpture & mark-making project in stone.
One day introduction class (Saturdays) – £80
4-week course (Fridays) – £250
The North Arch, Beck Rd, London, 2021
The Ingle-Nook workshop, Spitalfields, London, 2017-2019
British Museum, Stone carving in support of ‘Treasures of Heaven Exhibition’, 2011
Central St Martin’s, Stone Carving summer school, 2007.
Portland Sculpture Trust, Portland, 2003.